A shared approach
As regulators demand ever-greater transparency and accountability, we’re pioneering a transformative model of cooperative, collaborative compliance throughout Life and Pensions.
Our technology and partnership drives standardization across the whole industry, to help Life and Pensions providers spend less time implementing regulatory changes, and more time improving business and customer outcomes around them.
Our approach is twofold: a unified policy administration platform and a cooperation-led partnership model, in which our customers align behind standard legal interpretations and platform requirements.
How we collaborate
We collaborate with customers through a Standardization Committee, which guides our platform’s development towards standardized compliance controls.
It’s a chance for every customer to input into the way we translate evolving legal definitions into technical changes and solutions made available to everyone in our ecosystem.
The result is stronger compliance at lower costs for everybody. There are no costly customizations or additional module expenses – just automatic, elevated compliance.
Itello was a major driving force behind our IT transformation to switch to a modern, standardized and flexible environment to our core fund trading operations. Today, they’re still helping us to continually enhance our platformKjell Rydman Head of Product Unit Link
One output of the Standardization Committee are the Joint Cooperation Projects – democratic prioritization of the solutions we develop in response to the most urgent compliance and business requirements.
Our Joint Cooperation Projects mean the platform is continually improving – leading to cheaper and more effective compliance that improves services and saves policyholders money.
Our collaborative approach to compliance empowers customers to contribute to the ongoing development of the platform to meet new business requirements.
Every customer uses the same version of the Lumera platform. So when one customer helps us improve it, everybody wins.
Standardized compliance from a unified platform gives product development teams more power to cooperate with legal teams and create solutions balanced around what the market will support and what customers really want.
Standardized compliance starts here
Standardized compliance comes from partnership and a unified policy administration environment that:
- Facilitates a shared and collaborative approach
- Makes compliance easy so you can focus on business outcomes
- Is flexible and robust for rapid, constant change
- Is reliable and built for lifelong partnerships
Compliance in action
SPP is Sweden’s fastest growing life insurance provider, and their fragmented, rigid policy administration system couldn’t keep up. Our centralized environment transformed the entire organization.
- Premium sales increased by 17X the market growth rate
- There was a 10% reduction in cost across the whole business
- Using our open API they built touchless sales and quotations
- The future-proof environment ensures ongoing rapid growth
How we helped one of Scandinavia’s leading life insurance companies transfer their fund trading operation to a standard system.
- Skandia’s important fund trading now relies on a fully modern, flexible and maintained platform – Lumera
- Handling of over 1000 different mutual funds from over 100 different international providers
- Management of over 14 billion Euros in assets
- Single environment for fund trading management, built to serve both banking customers and the unit linked business
We helped AMF to reduce complexity by a pioneering aggregation of agreements to lower fees and a migration to a modern policy administration environment.
- Partnership with AMF was crucial to this transformation
- Over 8 million policies being administered more efficiently
- 3 million customers received a 50% reduction in annual fees
- An industry-wide core platform that enables standardized cost-effective solutions
We helped Movestic transform into a front-runner with a new core platform built for the fourth industrial revolution.
- Replacing multiple bespoke legacy systems in multi-channel transformation
- Unlocked 5.0 billion Euro in annual premiums in an additional market segment
- Increase efficiency by adding funds leveraging touchless fund order execution
- Enabling further improved individualization and simplicity for customers and partners
Talk to an industry expert
Discover the outcomes, opportunities and value you can unlock within your organization.
Fill in the form and one of our specialists will get in touch.